Standard Warranty Period
The standard warranty period is 60 months from the date of installation and no more than 66 months (5.5 years) from the date of shipment from Trannergy Co., Ltd.
Warranty Claim Procedure
Please report defective device with a brief error description and SN code to our service mail or service hotline for registration. Alternatively, please contact your specific dealer or installer if your unit is defective or faulty.
To claim the warranty under the warranty terms of Trannergy, you need to supply us with the following information and documentation regarding the faulty unit: (email to our service mail is highly recommended)
- Fill the warranty card including the following information: Product Model No. (e.g. PVI 5400TL ) and serial number (e.g. PVL5400N12805020); Error message on LCD screen (if available) or any information that would be helpful to describe the situation; Detailed information about the entire system (modules, circuits, etc.);
- Documentation of previous claims/exchanges (if applicable);
- Copy of the invoice and warranty certificate for the inverter;
- Copy of the installation receipt with installation date;
After above information confirmed by Trannergy, to accomplish warranty, customer need to follow Trannergy's instructions:
- Sent fault inverter to the address that Trannergy provide (normally will be the closest servcie center);
- Trannergy will check if the inverter is faulty or damaged by improper use;
- Trannergy will send a replacement inverter of equivalent value according to model and age;
- The remainder of the warranty entitlement will be transferred to the replacement device;
- The the warranty only cover inverter repair, not cover any other cost. (Such as logistic cost, replacement cost, power generation loss, etc. all need to be covered by the customer）;
- The defective inverter should be sent back by packing in its original package if possible or other comparable packaging, otherwise additional cost might be charged because of damage.
Exclusion of Warranty Claims
To provide better service to Trannergy’s End Users, all Trannergy authorized Dealers or Distributors are requested to respond to End Users’ warranty claim. Trannergy will replace any products or parts of the product during the Warranty Period proved to be defective in design or manufacture. Any defects caused by the following circumstances will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty (the Dealers or Distributors are responsible and authorized by Trannergy for the following investigation):
- Product modified, parts replaced or attempt to maintain;
- Changes, or attempted repairs and erasing of series number or seals by non Trannergy technician;
- Incorrect installation or commissioning;
- Failure to comply with the safety regulations (VDE‐A‐RN‐4105, VDE0126 standards, etc.);
- The Product has been improperly stored (including stored over time) and damaged while being stored by the Dealer or the end user;
- Transport damage (including scratch caused by movement inside packaging during shipping). A Claim should be made directly to shipping company/insurance Company as soon as the container/packaging is unloaded and such damage is identified;
- Failure to follow any/all of the user manual, the installation guide and the maintenance regulations;
- Improper use or misuse of the device;
- Insufficient ventilation of the device;
- Influence of foreign objects and force majeure (lightning, grid overvoltage, severe weather, fire, etc.);
- Customers get the Trannergy product under improper transaction such as with legal dispute, unpaid debt, etc;
- Trannergy reserves the right of final interpretation of all the terms.
For more information, please email to: email@example.com